Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An exciting announcement!!!!

Does anyone notice anything different around here?  Check out the new and improved blog header....can you guess what that means?!?  That's right, we're having a baby!!!  I am thrilled to announce that the newest little addition to our happy family is due to arrive at the end of November.  I know many people choose to wait a bit longer to make such news public but I've never been good at keeping secrets.  Hey, I've known for a whole week (give me some credit)!  Plus, I feel like my belly is going to start giving it away before long.  I'm already starting to notice some subtle changes and I'm sure I'll be showing in no time.  It may have something to do with the fact that I've already carried 2 sweet babes and didn't exactly lose all of that evidence, if you know what I mean!


So here's the proof.  We made this discovery on March 23rd!

We are truly blessed!  I always knew I had more love to give and the fact that God has blessed us with a third miracle is amazing.  The fact that it happened just in time is also miraculous.  This was our last month of officially trying before having to take a hiatus.  There is no way we wanted a baby to be born into the craziness of tax season!  Luckily, he or she will arrive in plenty of time for things to settle down before Daddy has to work all of those long hours.

So far, I'm feeling remarkably well.  I've had a few nauseous spells but nothing that has slowed me down.  I'm tired, but not sure that is a new symptom.  Pregnant, or not, I always feel sleepy!  Camryn is very excited about the prospect of a new brother or sister.  Dawson just doesn't get it yet, but soon enough he will.  I know they are going to be such big helpers!

In other news, Camryn had a big night this past Friday when her favorite friend Emily came to play!  Emily used to live across the street but moved away last summer.  They had the best time!


There is nothing sweeter than the sound of two giggling girls!


And this little buddy has been keeping busy looking precious.  He has become quite the computer whiz and will spend entirely too much time on the playhouse disney website!


And how about those Rams?!?  VCU is headed to the Final Four and we are going with them!  Jacob and I leave for Houston early Saturday morning.  Gotta be spontaneous while we still can, right?  Can't wait to getaway and the fact that it's going to be in the 80's while we're there isn't helping me be very patient.  I hope they pull off another victory!

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!! I love the new blog header!! Congrats to you and Jacob. 4 of you guys just wasn't enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete