Tuesday, August 9, 2011

An exciting announcement!

Last Monday was supposed to be our 20 week baby check up but ended up being our 23 week check up due to vacation and waiting on insurance changes.  I had been anxiously awaiting this appointment because it's the big ultrasound where the baby is checked from head to toe to make sure all parts are growing as they should.  This is also the ultrasound where we knew we'd be able to find out the sex of the baby.  All along I was firm in my decision to let this one be a surprise.  But Jacob wanted nothing to do with that!  Finally, the night before the appointment I had trouble sleeping and thought about it a lot during the night.  I decided I really wanted to know now because the actual birth of the baby will be plenty of excitement for one day.  Our little one was a wiggle worm throughout the ultrasound process but after some trying the technician was able to identify and label of the important parts.  It looks like we are going to have another happy and healthy baby....praise God!

We were also thrilled to find out that we are expecting another baby girl!!!  That is exactly what Jacob and I were both hoping for.  I have been around baby boys for several years now with Dawson and the little ones I watched in my home.  I felt I needed a little more pink in my life ;)  We had already decided on the name if the baby was a girl, so allow me to introduce you to our newest addition, Lillian "Lily" Grace Favaro.


I know the picture quality isn't the best but I think she looks absolutely perfect!  I know she's going to melt my heart just like her big brother and sister do!  16 more weeks until we see that sweet face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment